We have had a longstanding tradition at Beth Am where congregants cook items for the Kiddush luncheon whenever we have a Sanctuary Shabbat (normally the first Shabbat each month, see calendar). This tradition provides an enhanced sense of community, making Beth Am “Feel like Home.” We need your participation to make this potluck a success.
Whatever your practice might be at home, we would love for you to share your culinary creativity!
There are only a few basic rules:
- Each main dish should serve about 20 people (12 x 18 pan or larger)
- The items must be brought to the synagogue in new, disposable, foil pans
- All ingredients must be dairy or pareve (containing no animal products)
- NO peanut or peanut related ingredients; pine nuts and walnuts are OK
- Served room temperature preferred; if your dish needs to be heated, please bring to Beth Am by 10:30 am
If you have any questions, contact Desiree Robinson.
Here are some recipe suggestions: