The campaign will make possible major renovations to our historic, nearly 100-year-old building and the construction of an 8,700 square-foot addition and provide significant endowment funds.
Campaign gifts to date exceed 9.4 million. The goal is $12 million.
To discuss your gift to The Campaign for Beth Am, contact Rachel Weitzner (email@example.com) or call 410-523-2446, and she will schedule a meeting for you with a member of the Campaign Cabinet or Campaign Executive Committee.
Campaign Executive Committee
Co-Chairs: Lainy LeBow-Sachs · Cy Smith
Julie Gottlieb, Hillary Jacobs, Scott Zeger, Rabbi Daniel Cotzin Burg, Ted Merwin, Ilene Busch-Vishniac
Cabinet Co-Chairs: Betsy Hess · George Hess · Sol Snyder
Emile Bendit, Connie Caplan, Bailey Fine, Ricky Fine, Bob Hillman, Jim Jacobs, Risa Jampel, Nancy Kohn-Rabin, Barbara Kornblatt, Hersch Langenthal, Judy Langenthal, Monica Mix, Liz Moser, Cindy Paradies, Ashley Pressman, Lynn Sassin, Aaron Zelinsky
Building Task Force
The Beth Am Building Task Force is responsible for representing Beth Am in the design and construction process for a building addition and renovations. The Task Force reports to the Board of Trustees.
The task force is charged with:
- Interviews and recommends to the Board a contractor and an owner’s representative
- Works with the architect, contractor, and owner’s representative to see that the interests of Beth Am are represented;
- Engages with congregants during the design and construction process;
- Makes a recommendation to the Board regarding final designs;
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding any significant adjustments to project scope, schedule, or budget.
Building Task Force Members
Chair: Ed Hord
Vice-Chair: Jonathan Fishman
Lisa Akchin, Ilene Busch-Vishniac, Stanley Fine, Michael Glick, Julie Gottlieb, Chickie Grayson, Jill Levin, David Paulson, Efrem Potts, Alan Pressman, Jodi Segal